[thelist] feedback on my radio show archive pages

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at mch.govt.nz
Tue Apr 27 17:10:26 CDT 2010

Hi Joel,

I think the text is fine. The layout is a little jumbled.

I see the page having key content and auxiliary content.

Key content:
Overview
Player
'what's it all about?' (could be terser)

Auxiliary content
'what listeners are saying'
'be part of the show'
Archives

It would help if structurally / visually the two types of content were
treated differently.

Oh, and the player for me doesn't skip to the next part automatically
(FF 3.6 Win) - I have to manually click the next part to start it.

Great content by the way - I only planned to listen to part 1, but here
I am on part 3 :)

Oh, and stop centering all your headings ;)

Paul