[thelist] google search for a legitimate subject returns weird result

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Fri Apr 30 14:39:44 CDT 2010

Hi All,

A client of mine has a very active Drupal website and Wordpress blog,
www.democraticmedia.org <http://www.democraticmedia.org/> , and
http://www.democraticmedia.org/jcblog/
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.democraticmedia.org/jcblog/&ei=-jDbS
7vaEYS8lQf54KTKCg&sa=X&oi=blog_result&resnum=1&ct=blog_result_blog_link&ved=
0CCsQ1AUwAA&usg=AFQjCNFN6EhxsVtuUbQ_0wQsSpgTqwFuDQ> , and when you do a blog
search on Google for one of the latest topics on his blog, the hits come
back with wrong information, and if I mention what it is here, this email
will be marked as spam., I don't understand how this is happening. None of
this seems to be on his website anywhere. I have to give you the link to the
google blog search for Tim Muris:

http://www.google.com/search?q=tim%20muris
<http://www.google.com/search?q=tim%20muris&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:o
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=blg:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&
tab=wb>
&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=
u&tbs=blg:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wb

The link to the blog article is correct, but NOT the blurb of info under the
title of the article. The last time this happened, I emailed Google and
never got a response, but fixing this seems to be out of my hands! Any help
with this would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea what to do. I
searched through the whole website database and these pharmacy terms are not
there, nor have they somehow been added to the metatags.