[thelist] Higher Screen Resolutions

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:53:42 CDT 2010

>> Which will be true when we have perfectly scalable images. Or you don't
>> use them.
>
> It seems most who make this statement fail to comprehend that to a high
> resolution user

Who is a high resolution user around here? Who is a thelist member who
lurks for literally a year at a time, only to pop up when ever anyone
discusses resolution and pixels? And then who is always a minority (if
not radical) opinion? Anyone?

In my opinion, we make normal sites for normal users. Catering to
every user in the world is not necessarily even a goal, even if it
where intelligent or affordable.

My 2 cents.