[thelist] $_POST string

Matthew Pulis mpulis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 06:44:58 CDT 2010

obviously it is very good practice that you do not use client supplied
variables straight in your script / database!!

never insert into the database some data supplied by the client without
cleaning it / escaping it! else you are really risking big time!

if u want to be paranoid you can also encode the $_POST

Matthew Pulis BSc. (Business and Computing) MSc. (Informatics)
web:   www.matthewpulis.info
mob:   +44 7866535953  / +356 79539404