[thelist] which are the best web dev feeds to subscribe to?

Lee Kowalkowski lee.kowalkowski at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 4 03:51:58 CDT 2010

On 02/06/2010, Sarah Adams <sarahwbs at gmail.com> wrote:
> In my efforts to not become overwhelmed with stuff to read, I've done
> some major trimming of my RSS subscriptions. But it seems I'll be
> missing out on some very useful info by doing this, so now I'd like to
> pick a few select things to subscribe to. What, in your opinion, are the
> *best* feeds related to web development?

This is not RSS, but I find it a very useful resource for "keeping up to date".

It's the UMD ITSS WebDev ListServ
(http://lists.d.umn.edu/mailman/listinfo/webdev), it's like somebody
else has gone through the latest articles and bookmarked the best
ones.  That somebody is Laura Carlson
(http://webstandardsgroup.org/features/laura-carlson.cfm).

It comes out once a week, look at the archives to see what it's like.
You'll at least find feeds through this to add to your reader for
sure.

--
Lee
www.webdeavour.co.uk