[thelist] 100% editable CMS?

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Mon Jun 21 11:16:14 CDT 2010

Thanks Pieter,

That's interesting, however I don't think it will be enough for him. He's
already 'designed' the site, in MS Publisher, like Jean-Luc Picard he seems
to want someone to 'Make it so" on the internet. But with the proviso that
he can go and edit everything as if it was in Publisher. I've tried to make
his expectations more realistic but it doesn't seem to work. I'm tempted to
tell him to use Publisher himself and generate the site, but the html/css
output is so awful it goes against my professional ethics to do so!

I may just decline to tender for it. He has already paid someone money to
build a site but they went bust.

Cheers

Simon