[thelist] 100% editable CMS?

Viggie viggie at viggie.com
Mon Jun 21 23:21:44 CDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-21 at 17:51 +0100, Simon MacDonald wrote:

> I should also have said he wants to pay pennies for the work - I'm often
> willing to compromise on price if I like the client and the site is
> interesting. I do pro bono work for charities.
>
> But he wants it all, tomorrow, and don't want to pay much for it (kinda
> ironic as he's a quality consultant).
>
> As they say in South Yorkshire - 'you don't get owt for nowt!'
>
> I will probably decline :) (nicely)
>
> Simon

As you decline nicely, you can also direct him to Drupal Gardens
(www.drupalgardens.com ) as an alternative.  It allows complete
customization of theme through admin interface (columns, colors, blocks,
images, logo - you name it).   And it is drupal7-as-a-service,

There are enough videos to learn, he can do all by himself.

just a thought.

Viggie