[thelist] 100% editable CMS?

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Tue Jun 22 08:59:29 CDT 2010

I attended the Boston Drupal camp this past weekend, and went to Acquia's
Drupal Gardens seminar. Right now I think they said Drupal Gardens is free,
but in any case, they have set it up so you can export the whole Drupal
installation and transfer it to your own hosting. They said they were trying
to keep somewhat in the spirit of open source and will only be charging for
their services down the road a piece because drupalgardens.com is still in
beta.

Another interesting topic I went to was the whole 960 grid thing. If anyone
is interested in a discussion, maybe we should start a new thread.
Nan