[thelist] Mailing list stat

L. M. Arun 437341 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 01:59:59 CDT 2010

Here are some local installables for mailing list management
ListMotor is a powerful and easy to use application for e-mail lists
management.
http://www.listmotor.biz/

PostCast is a complete desktop software solution for managing mailing lists
and generating and sending personalized e-mail messages.
http://www.postcast.com/

Professional mailing list manager.
http://www.listmessenger.com/

L.M. Arun
http://twitter.com/437341

Hello!

> > I'm looking for a mailling list, like this one, stat generator.
> >
> > Who is the top poster, ranking active members, ranking active topic,
> > ranking mailing list activities.
> >
> > Done by time period, week, month, YTD.

Exactly what I need, but a local ,solution, no need for other service offer.