[thelist] PHP Calendar Script

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Mon Jul 5 12:37:13 CDT 2010

Hi Folks,

I've been looking for an open source PHP calendar/resource booking set of
scripts for a booking system that I'm building for a local community centre
charity. I've never built one of these and I guess this wheel has been
reinvented many times. There seems to be a gazillion of them out there, and
I wonder if any of you folks have good experience of any.

The requirements/wish list:

- PHP/MySQL
- CSS configurable
- prefer no Javascript but not a big issue
- needs to be able to book half hour slots for a variety of resources -
rooms, flipcharts, laptops, projectors etc.
- needs to be able to show booked, free, and reserved resources
- be able to show a mini calendar or a larger more detailed view.
- produce management reports of booked, free resources etc.

Ant help gratefully accepted!

kind regards

Simon

Simon MacDonald