[thelist] IE HTML help

Scott Brady dsbrady at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 12:35:43 CDT 2010

And, of course, the Doctype (the easiest fix) is the winner.  I could have
sworn I had one in there.

As far as readbility goes, if you mean the source, I don't know how to make
it much more readable, given almost everything is indented (the menu isn't,
but that's dynamically generated, and the content isn't for similar
reasons).

Thanks!

Scott