[thelist] IE HTML help

Scott Brady dsbrady at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 06:30:43 CDT 2010

1) Doing anything with the fonts is outside the scope of my assignment -- I
just needed to make sure what I did looked like the original design my
friend's client wanted.

2) I've never heard (nor can I find anything) about script tags having to go
after the link tags in the HTML head section.  Why do you suggest I do that?

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 12:20 PM, David Laakso <david at chelseacreekstudio.com