[thelist] Stress Testing?

mattio.valentino at gmail.com mattio.valentino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:33:41 CDT 2010

Hi Casey. I came to a similar conclusion on both tools and convinced management to spend a little on WAPT.

www.loadtestingtool.com

It's at least one other option for you to consider.

I also looked at JMeter but had some trouble getting it past our wonky authentication process.

Hope this helps,
Mattio