[thelist] CF: Keeping CFCs in application scope. Good or bad?

Frank Marion lists at frankmarion.com
Mon Jul 19 01:25:39 CDT 2010

I've been re-doing a lot of my older stuff in CFCs lately. One
question that I have is, how cool is it to stick most of the working
CFCs in the application or session scope? On one hand, it would
certainly make accessing functions quick and easy, on the other hand,
I imagine that each application might suck up a lot of ram. This is on
a shared server, so some consideration for memory space is, I think,
in order.

What are your thoughts?

--
Frank Marion