[thelist] YouTube type videos

Kevin Timmins kipper_timmins at live.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 16:13:01 CDT 2010

Yeah I tend to agree here,
In an age of increasing Open Source, what's the point of re-inventing the
wheel?
YouTube does provide a very stripped down player to embed and as has been
stated, it eases bandwidth on the site.
Possibly the question to ask is, how professional is it to include a video
at all, but then i don't think its that unprofessional.

Kipper