[thelist] Dynamic Title / Meta

DAVOUD TOHIDY dtohidy at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 21:41:17 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to have different titles, etc. for different pages. The index.php is the main page where other pages are being dynamically placed and replaced within this page by defining an array and etc.

$mypage = array ("" => "myhomepage.php", "0x01" => "mycontactpage.php",   // etc.
);

I have the following in the header of index.php file:

switch($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])
{
case '/index.php':
     $title = 'Home page title';
     $keywords = 'DeltaReprographics, Quality and etc.';
     $description = 'DeltaReprographics is a quality printer solution provider';
     break;
case '/?pId=0x01':
     $title = 'Company Overview';
     $keywords = 'overview, overview2';
     $description = 'This is the overview of the DeltaReprographics';
     break;
default: '/index.php';
}

It only shows the title etc. for index.php page. Other pages do not have their own title. etc.
Your input would be appreciated.

Davoud