[thelist] PHP include

DAVOUD TOHIDY dtohidy at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 15:25:05 CDT 2010

> Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:08:28 -0500
> From: codeacula at codeacula.com
> To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
> Subject: Re: [thelist] PHP include

> So use:
>
> if ($resp->is_valid) {
>     doStuff();
> }
>
> --
> Jack Timmons
> @_Codeacula
> --

I got sort it out. I had to move rest of validation code to inside the verify.php so

It is now working fine. Thanks for your and Kevin's effort to help. I appreciate it.

However if you guys don't mind I would like to ask one more question here.

The contact form is now working as expected. I am retaining the user input
for instance by <?php echo($message)?> etc.

I have a session_start(); at the top and my code ends with the following lines:

else{
$name = "";
$subject= "";
$com = "";
$email ="";
$message = "";
$tel = "";
$captcha = "";
session_unset();
session_destroy();
$_SESSION = array();
}

However the form retains the user input after a successful submission which I
do not want to happen.

what should I do to clear the form after a successful submission
in addition to the above please?