[thelist] Customer requirements: simple?

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Tue Sep 7 06:12:21 CDT 2010

I have had a potential client who wanted a CMS based site, of 50+pages,
several different page templates, that was 100% customisable by himself when
finished, free hosting, completed within 10 (elapsed days) and he didn't
want to spend more than £500. I politely declined and he was quite miffed
that I didn't want his custom.

Simon