[thelist] Networking: WIFI: Is this MY connection?

Matthew Pulis mpulis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:55:31 CDT 2010

It could be the connection is cached or something similar. Does it appear on
another computer? Also if you switch off the Mac book, does it still appear?

Could be Mac cached it.

Matthew Pulis BSc. (Business and Computing) MSc. (Informatics)
web:   www.matthewpulis.info
mob:   +44 7866535953  / +356 79539404