[thelist] Sorting Long and Lat in Mysql...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 00:10:19 CST 2010

Yeah, that's not quite what I at m after...
I ended up using a PHP loop..
throwing in limited SQL queries where appropriate..
HAppy to share the code if required...

--

"The only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't do anything"

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.
Anon

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz