[thelist] Twitter

Jack Timmons codeacula at codeacula.com
Sun Nov 28 09:07:30 CST 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Kevin Stevens <kjs at ratking.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>   I have a client who would like a page on their site where people can add
> to a specially set up Twitter account. I don't use Twitter, but I presume
> you have to log in like on Facebook, so I'm wondering if this is actually
> even possible. Has anyone else done something similar or know of an app that
> does this?

You do need to log in usually but Twitter has an API in which you'll
provide authentication credentials along with what you're trying to
do. In my vast amounts of generosity, I've created the following link
not using LMGTFY so you can do some research:

http://bit.ly/cDQENQ

Plenty of apps accomplish something like this, although not
specifically. First, any sort of blog website that posts an update to
Twitter for every new article does this. On our websites we attempt to
use Twitter to notify our followers of new parks added to our
directory. All of this is assuming you're saying "There will be one
Twitter account, and trusted users will all be able to use it."

- Bruce Wayne

--
@_Codeacula
Trollfree: 8503290326