[thelist] Good PHP Mailer

Chris Dorer cdorer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:28:10 CST 2010

Check out phplist

On Dec 9, 2010 3:06 PM, "Tony Grimes" <thelist at tonygrimes.com> wrote:

Anyone know of a good PHP-based mail application? I only need basic
functionality:

Installable on my web server (php5 / mySQL / unix). The objective is to send
mail from the same server that our domain is attached to.
Copy/paste email addresses (tab, comma or line delimited is fine) into To:
field.
Ability to send emails individually. Ex. 100 emails with one recipient, not
1 email with 100 recipients.
Basic RTF formatting of HTML emails. Even TinyMCE would work.

Thanks in advance,

Tony

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/