[thelist] Online Marketing Resource

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 21:17:06 CST 2011

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Fred Jones <fredthejonester at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I know you are implying that the
>> important variable here is the skill of the marketeer, but I don't buy
>> it. It isn't hard to find a reputable marketeer.
>
> Can you recommend one? Offline or online.

Yes. http://ollingercreative.com/

It isn't just him (Cole). He has a team of very strong people. We work
with them a lot. We've gotten a few comments from people who assume we
have a huge marketing department, and in reality it's me working with
4 people from Ollinger Creative.

Can see some of the work we've done here http://www.balancedinsight.com/
Here's a product data sheet (I love page 2, personally)
http://www.balancedinsight.com/wp-content/files/BIConsensusOverview.pdf

Wish I could show you what our site and promo materials looked like
before we hired them. They've brought us a long way.

More importantly, though, is what I can't show you. All of the above
is just a small part of a much bigger strategic marketing plan that
they draw out based on the budget we set (which is larger than yours,
but not so much so that it's apples and oranges).

I'll stop there before I start sounding too much like a commercial...

--
Matt Warden
Austin, TX, USA