[thelist] Teach Old Programmer New Tricks

F Dariano fdariano at woh.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 18:47:31 CST 2011

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011, Fred Jones wrote:

> He anyway has been out of computer work for 20 years or
> more (he's pushing 60 man). Now he is looking to get into it because
> his other "career" has fizzled out. I told him I could advise him
> regarding web work, but my advise would probably be to forget about
> it.

I bought a computer for a hobby when I retired. Then took a computer basics
course at the local university. I became intrigued and began playing around
making Websites & fixing others computers. Got into CSS and am having more
fun than ever. I'm 75 now and maintain a commercial site, & a few volunteer
sites.  I say, you're never too old.

Frank Dariano