[thelist] Teach Old Programmer New Tricks

erik mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sat Jan 29 01:10:06 CST 2011

There's nothing wrong with being honest.

Make it a joke, ie, "You're an old dog wanting to learn new tricks, it's
probably going to be hard so maybe set your goal on doing just one very
specific thing and doing it very well."

The suggestion to learn how to make Droid or iApps is a good one - it's a
big market and app development is spendy - if he's OK with turning around an
app in two months for $10K it would be a win for both parties.

--
Erik Mattheis

http://www.flickr.com/gelk