[thelist] SQL: data sampling/condensing

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:04:14 CST 2011

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Chris Dorer <cdorer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yea, sqlite is pretty tough to do exquisite things....
>
> Any thoughts on quick scripting such as using python or perl?

Yes, I could just skip rows when I output the data for google vis api to read.

I was hoping for a query solution, and I don't believe Rudy when he
says he can't figure it out on sqlite.

But, Chris, you are right -- the smart engineering trade-off thing to
do here is to just do it the obvious way in PHP, since this
application has a total user count of... 1.

--
Matt Warden
Austin, TX, USA