[thelist] Firefox 4.0

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:02:15 CDT 2011

Simon,

Yes — all the time. I started off using Chrome for my general browsing
too — but then I discovered that its developer tools are both
incredibly fast and functionally superior to Firefox's in almost every
way (for header inspection, it's not quite as awesome).

Also note that Chrome's Javascript debugging doesn't produce falsy
results all the time, as Firebug is increasingly wont to. Seriously,
give it a shot: hit F12, inspect, modify… The ability to crawl up and
down the Javascript stack and modify cookies on the fly is also
unbelievably good. I haven't turned back.

Regards,
Barney Carroll

barney.carroll at gmail.com
07594 506 381