[thelist] Website test

John Allsopp john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 15:37:34 CDT 2011

Yes, using Firefox on Linux the sliding windows worked on 'our services',
then didn't work on 'about us' and haven't worked thereafter. I cleared
cookies and that didn't fix it.

How many sliding windows should there be on the about us page? I'm just
seeing one.

OK, using Epiphany (another browser), 'our services' works, the About Us
page displays content (that didn't happen with Firefox). Back to 'our
services', works, back to 'about us' and it's jammed again, and
thereafter.

HTH

--
01723 376477

Cost-free marketing: http://www.flowmarketing.co.uk/

Affordable marketing guidance for small businesses:
http://www.amilliontweaks.co.uk/

Effective marketing services for SMEs: coming soon at
http://www.surgemarketing.co.uk

Professional Internet marketing consultancy: http://www.johnallsopp.co.uk