[thelist] An experiment

Navin Dhanuka email at geek007.com
Fri Oct 7 06:22:05 CDT 2011

Hi Ken,

I took the feedback and made some improvements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCYG4ZoZhGs

HackMBA.com is something which lets you do your Passive MBA right at your
browser.
We are going to have 1000 Podcasts starting one from 14-October-2011.
We are going to release a podcast a week.

Each podcast is going to have seven chapters:

   1. A Self Made Persona (This Time - Kim Woo-Choong)
   2. A Biz Book - (This Time - Good 2 Great)
   3. A Management Guru - (This Time - Philip Kotler)
   4. An Industry - (This Time - SaaS)
   5. A Case-Study - (This Time - 37Signals)
   6. Biz Frameworks - (This Time - Michael Porter's)
   7. An Introduction to 1 of the Fortune 500's - (This Time - Coke Cola)

My inspiration is http://www.personalmba.com

Regards,
Navin Dhanuka
http://www.hackmba.com