[thelist] Finding (or growing!) Rails-aware front end developers

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:04:32 CDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Hassan Schroeder
<hassan.schroeder at gmail.com> wrote:
> To that end, I'd like to partner/collaborate with front-end designers
> (UX/graphics/markup) who can work effectively in a Rails environment
> without being programmers themselves.
>
> Unfortunately, that pool seems to be vanishingly small :-)

Depends where you look. They're all over the place in, say, Austin.
New York... not as much.

Virtually, you can find them at places like authenticjobs.com.

Our dev team is in Cincinnati and we have had good success turning
java developers into ruby (jruby) developers.

--
Matt Warden
http://mattwarden.com