[thelist] Finding (or growing!) Rails-aware front end developers

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:32:49 CDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Matt Warden <mwarden at gmail.com> wrote:

> Depends where you look. They're all over the place in, say, Austin.
> New York... not as much.

I'd prefer someone here in Silicon Valley, actually :-)

> Virtually, you can find them at places like authenticjobs.com.

thanks, but that seems useless. I'm not looking to "post a job". I'm
trying to find people with a particular skill set to talk to, with an eye
towards future collaboration.

> Our dev team is in Cincinnati and we have had good success turning
> java developers into ruby (jruby) developers.

And just to be clear -- I'm not looking for ruby developers. I'm looking
for UX/design/markup independents who know how to work natively in
a Rails environment, or who are interested in learning.

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder
twitter: @hassan