[thelist] Basic ecommerce at short notice

Navin Dhanuka email at geek007.com
Mon Oct 24 01:54:37 CDT 2011

Hi,

I had the similar problem.
I suggest you have a look at http://www.wordpress.org and
http://www.templatic.com .
Templatic.com's wordpress theme is only $99.
It is very good. And it has PayPal integrated.

I have my installation at http://www.glitter.us.com and
http://www.origingames.in .

If you want to see the control panel, please mail me off the list, so that I
can mail you the username and password.

Regards,
Navin Dhanuka