[thelist] Knowledge base/Wiki/Shared Docs: Recommendations?

Renoir Boulanger renoirb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:52:33 CST 2012

BTW. Confluence has this that I find priceless:

1. Pages changes title... every reference gets updated
2. Attachments and comments
3. Macros like table of content and children pages togemerate overviews
4. Plugins like RSS reader to get external content like tag secific on
my delicious

... :)

--
Renoir Boulanger