[thelist] Knowledge base/Wiki/Shared Docs: Recommendations?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sat Jan 21 08:52:31 CST 2012

On 20 Jan 2012, at 21:50, Renoir Boulanger wrote:

> My pick depends on the budget:
>
> 1. Not yet determined needs and all in one, I mean Everything. and cheap: Tiki
>
> PS: Tiki has more than 1000 features. It's even winning against sharepoint.

It does look pretty good. And - unlike SP - won't lock you into any particular infrastructure

> 2. Nice looking, less than 10 users, cheap, and best to my experience: Confluence.

Confluence is pretty damned good for version control; previous role had us using it for incrementally detailed and updated designs, but with enough version control to allow you to baseline & formally manage change from a given update.

Cheers
Martin