[thelist] Job Openings (W2 permanent) in Los Angeles Area - .Net developer, Project Manager

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Fri Feb 17 16:08:19 CST 2012

Martin,

I'm not the HR person.  I posted all the info I have.

The location is Torrance.

----------------------- Edward W. McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
310.904.3651

 From: "Martin Burns" <martin at easyweb.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 1:29 PM
To: Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Subject: Re: [thelist] Job Openings (W2 permanent) in Los Angeles Area -
.Net developer, Project Manager

Ed/Megan et al

I strongly suggest you read the guidelines for what makes a good job
posting:
http://evolt.org/job_faq

If it were me you were targeting (and I could do the PM job pretty easily),
some useful stuff about what you're offering would help it get past my
bullshit filter. And a location too.

Cheers
Martin