[thelist] evidence against the 'how did you hear about us' question

Renoir Boulanger renoirb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:19:31 CST 2012

I agree with Will.

Add up that an other guy on the internet says so.

But I may have the right source that you can use that your mktg dept could not refutate.

(refutate is english?)

If you ever heard of Steve Krug "Don't make me think" or "(...) Rocket surgery" and or, the cream of the crop: Jakob Nielsen's "alert box".

They may even have the professionnal proof you are seeking.

Hope it helps :)

--
Renoir Boulanger

{ sites: [