[thelist] Blogging software

Christopher Marsh Christopher.Marsh at akqa.com
Mon Mar 19 08:33:32 CDT 2012

All

Many thanks for the replies. I agree, Wordpress looks good for my requirements - I now have an instance with which to prototype my requirements.

Thanks again.

--
Christopher Marsh

christopher.marsh at akqa.com   |   http://www.akqa.com

AKQA, 1 St John's Lane, London EC1M 4BL, UK
Registered in England: 2964394

Confidentiality notice:
The information transmitted in this email and/or any attached document(s) is confidential and intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.