[thelist] Googlemap script

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 04:40:17 CDT 2012

To be precise, I haven't written a script specifically for Google maps, its
part of a larger framework and is tailored specifically to my requirements.
Anyway, this has been a useful exercise and gives me a better understanding
of the maps and building with javascript.

Chris.Price
@Choctaw.co.uk <http:\\choctaw.co.uk>
0777 629 0227

Design is my native language

Choctaw Media Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (04627649)