[thelist] How to find the bandwidth hog(s) on my LAN?

Renoir Boulanger renoirb at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:13:42 CDT 2012

Having a web ui for monitoring on both switch. I doubt it. You should look on the manual of both switches.

What I would also look though is something that talks about SNMP.

Most networked machines (printer, etc) has this service.

With some configuration you could have a monitoring and statistics graphs using the snmp traps networking usage.

I used Centreon (a web UI to Nagios) for monitoring.

Hope this helps

--
Renoir Boulanger
http://renoirboulanger.com/