[thelist] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Daniel McCullough via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed May 23 11:11:34 CDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Daniel McCullough requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Chris,

- Daniel

Accept invitation from Daniel McCullough
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ttxu5q-h2klbo0b-3r/Ax7cWDXTGn3NvsQ5Tf9-4vXmAJrNm83BAjuK/blk/I448037706_20/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMcBYSc3sTcP0Ud3h9bP9QomRetDlybPwNe3kOdP8NczsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0x7Zx-K-SHdRg1

View invitation from Daniel McCullough
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ttxu5q-h2klbo0b-3r/Ax7cWDXTGn3NvsQ5Tf9-4vXmAJrNm83BAjuK/blk/I448037706_20/30OnPoMdPsPc3wQd4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3DQjBXPEqHdRg1

Why might connecting with Daniel McCullough be a good idea?

Daniel McCullough's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Daniel McCullough's invitation, check Daniel McCullough's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation