[thelist] Magento for eCommerce

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu May 24 07:44:58 CDT 2012

Magento is a very nice solution, very robust with lots of positives.
However this is not a solution that you can get away without have a
dedicated developer/administrator.  You need to know your stuff on
server/hardware optimization or have a very good Magento specific hosting
company.  I hate to be this way but Magento mentioned with Joomla should
never be the case.