[thelist] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Peter Van Dijck via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu May 31 08:40:17 CDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Peter Van Dijck requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Chris,

- Peter

Accept invitation from Peter Van Dijck
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ttxu5q-h2vvfxf7-3o/Ax7cWDXTGn3NvsQ5Tf9-4vXmAJrNm83BAjuK/blk/I454468854_20/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMcBYQdjwUdzgQdjh9bRhesQ57i3dSbPkPcjoQdzAMcPsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0ykgzQlt8kp5g1

View invitation from Peter Van Dijck
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ttxu5q-h2vvfxf7-3o/Ax7cWDXTGn3NvsQ5Tf9-4vXmAJrNm83BAjuK/blk/I454468854_20/30OnPgRe3wSd3gRd4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=31s4WHlq0kp5g1

Why might connecting with Peter Van Dijck be a good idea?

Peter Van Dijck's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Peter Van Dijck's invitation, check Peter Van Dijck's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation