[thelist] assistance with Network Solutions advanced DNS manager

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Wed Aug 1 05:46:00 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to copy DNS settings from a cPanel account over to Network
Solutions, and the interfaces don't match well so I'm worried about
messing up the DNS.  If ay DNS wizards have a few minutes to spare, I'd
gladly pay for wise assistance in correctly completing these changes.

Thanks,
Meredith

--
PintSize Web Services
http://www.pintsize.com
meredith at pintsize.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
and/or confidential. This information is intended for the exclusive use
of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated above. Any
unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any
parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly prohibited
by federal law.