[thelist] CSS in WordPress: spacing is different between two pages and I can't find the difference

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Thu Sep 6 18:31:39 CDT 2012

Not sure I understand the reasoning, but I tested anyway and nothing's
changed.

The div below with the triple-dotted underline has a top-margin I can't
source. The page that's working is respecting the voodoo -8px on the image
which nudges it into the underline's margin.

--
Joel D Canfield
Joel at Spinhead.com | http://Spinhead.com/ <http://spinhead.com/>| 916.390.2262