[thelist] CSS in WordPress: spacing is different between two pages and I can't find the difference

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Thu Sep 6 21:21:07 CDT 2012

On 06/09/2012 9:54 AM, Joel Canfield wrote:
> creating a WordPress theme.
>
> on this page  http://splitstrategy.com/design/ the image is bang against
> the triple-dot underline, as desired.
>
> on this page  http://splitstrategy.com/content-creation/ it is not.
>
> it's not the image.
>
> ideas?
>
> joel

Assuming that you're working on the bottom one

div#wrapper.hfeed div#main div#container div#content div#post-22
div.entry-content div#content-image div

(That is, the div that wraps the bottom 3 row dotted image)

needs to be assigned a height. I just tried adding an inline style via
firebug and that worked. Try adding an inline style border to see what
the behaviour is.

Also, I noticed somewhere that you had assigned a bottom margin of -8px.
Maybe that's the cause?