[thelist] CSS in WordPress: spacing is different between two pages and I can't find the difference

Nadeem Hosenbokus nadeem at nadeemh.com
Thu Sep 6 16:28:47 CDT 2012

I played around with the pages a bit. I should have done this earlier before
sending my other emails - I'm really slow when I'm tired...

So the problem is with the height of div.content-text. If it's set to 504px
the image touches the triple dotted line.

If you can set a min-height that should solve your problem otherwise maybe a
couple of empty paragraphs in the content (yuk).

Nadeem Hosenbokus
(230) 766 9169
www.nadeemh.com