[thelist] CSS in WordPress: spacing is different between two pages and I can't find the difference

Renoir B. renoirb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:01:28 CDT 2012

I understand that I drop in the conversation like a dog would do in a
bowling alley but.

When I read such CSS selector chains:

div#wrapper.hfeed div#main div#container div#content div#post-22
> div.entry-content div#content-image div

It makes me remember the time before I gott interrested in OOCSS.

And I just hope it's just because of some technological debt and not a
current ongonig project you would start from.

hopefully.

If not, Just two posts and your mind will get blown and you will not go
back.

http://www.stubbornella.org/content/2011/04/28/our-best-practices-are-killing-us/
http://www.stubbornella.org/content/2009/07/23/overflow-a-secret-benefit/

And get inspired by works such as Twitter Bootstrap and Zurb Foundation.

hope my off topic was helpful :)

*Renoir Boulanger*
Frontend developer &
Software designer