[thelist] Survey!

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Mon Nov 19 16:33:10 CST 2012

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:29 PM, David Miller <david at deadpansincerity.com>wrote:

> Except it's not really a CSV file. I can write a parser for it, but you
> know, it's like someone in a meeting somewhere has decided to make it
> deliberately awkward.

Huh. That's sad.

Ask them. They were founded by a guy from this list, in the days before it
was evolt.org (we were Monkeyjunkies, which is where the Survey got its
Monkey.) Ryan something.

But ask their support. My guess is, either it exists, or they've been
waiting for enough demand to make it happen.

I realize that's not an immediate solution, but then, I haven't had my
supper yet so I'm thinking about other things.

joel