[thelist] Survey!

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:35:30 CST 2012

I googled 'web survey API' and found the following pertinent information:

Survey Monkey acknowledge problem and sympathise:
http://help.surveymonkey.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32/~/we-offer-limited-api-access,-but-we-partner-with-companies-to-support-our

Other people offer the service you describe (and offer their own
description), but have a 'free trial' link in their header. Still, if you
do have to reinvent this wheel, you could use their diagram:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/survey-software-support/tutorials/online-survey-api-integration-cms-intranet/