[thelist] SEO optimization

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Tue Apr 23 17:57:05 CDT 2013

Google "google panda" and "google penguin". These are a couple I guess algorithmic change that google has made over the past couple years to supposedly i prove the user's experience and devaluate spammy sites (in a nutshell). These would talk to organic SEO mostly.

Rather than simply looking at yourself you may need to be researching your competitors' sites (assuming there are) as well to see where you might be improving things. I doubt that all the content must change but you do want to stay contemporary.  Some of this stuff seems to be evolving along with social media.

Google Places --> Visit www.getlisted.org and enter the sites, see what gives. Consistency is good.

--
Bob Meetin
www.dottedi.biz